Dec 28, 2011

Top 10 Book Boyfriends in 2011

Today's top ten post is all about Book Boyfriends of 2011! Should be real easy right? HA! Not even close. But after narrowing it down I have my top ten book boyfriends with pictures and even quotes of theirs. Just note that the images I provide in this post are from Google images and I take no credit what so ever for creating them. That being said I had so much fun putting this post together hehe! :) Okay here are my top ten book boyfriends of 2011.


10. Will from Angelfire

“And every time you die, a little piece of me dies with you."-Will

9. Conrad Fisher from We'll Always Have Summer

“Sometimes I think I’ll never trust another girl the way I trust you,” -Conrad Fisher


8. Damon Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Shadow Souls


“Well, the name is Salvatore. As in Savior."- Damon Salvatore


7. Christan Ozera from Last Sacrifice

 “Don't worry, I won't bite. Well, at least not in the way you're afraid of."- Christian Ozera


6. Jace Wayland from City of Fallen Angels


“I don't want to be a man," said Jace. "I want to be an angst-ridden teenager who can't confront his own inner demons and takes it out verbally on other people instead."-Jace Wayland

5. Shane Collins from Morganville Vampires: Bite Club

“Expecting anybody else?" Shane asked Eve. "Your distant cousin Jack the Ripper dropping by too?"-Shane Collins

4. Tod Hudson from If I Die


"I may be dead but I'm still perfectly functional. More functional than ever, in fact. watch me function."-Tod Hudson 

3. Adrian Ivashkov from Bloodlines


“Yeah? Can you draw a skeleton riding a motorcycle with flames coming out of it? And I want a pirate hat on the skeleton. And a parrot on his shoulder. A skeleton parrot. Or maybe a ninja skeleton parrot? No, that would be overkill. But it'd be cool if the biker skeleton could be shooting some ninja throwing stars. That are on fire.”

2. Dimitri Belikov from Last Sacrifice


 "Roza, you forgot one of my most important lessons; don't hesitate."-Dimitri Belikov

1. Alexander Banks from The Vampire Stalker

“I tried to avoid it coming to that, but it was bound to happen...My attraction to you has tested my self-control and my concentration.”-Alexander Banks

Those are my top ten book boyfriends. Tomorrows post will be all about Top Ten Characters in 2011 so keep your eyes peeled for that one! Any of the boys here make it on your top ten boyfriend list? Let me know in the comments who your top ten boyfriends of 2011 would be!

16 comments:

  1. WOO! ADRIAN! MY #1!!! I also love TOD! and Shane. I have The Summer I Turned Pretty on my TBR list and I should get to it cause Conrad is popular today! I also love the pictures! I wanted to do that but just didn't have the time to find someone to match everyone. But for my book boyfriend post I actually used a the same picture for Tod as you did so great choice!
    My Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow this Jennifer Messerschmidt person (whom I don't know at all and never stalk on Goodreads) is like.. four seconds faster than I am. All. The. Time. And she says all the stuff >I< want to say. All. The. Time.

    What the heck?

    And I have to read The Vampire Stalker now. Ha! Take that Jennifer Messerschmidt! I've said something you haven't said!

    MUAHA!

    Um.. sorry. It needed to be said. XD

    I really love your list!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Patricia LOL and actually I should also read The Vampire Stalker! So take that back! EVIL LAUGH But really I saw that on some peoples best of list and I had never heard of it before. But it sounds like my kind of thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list of boys I love that you found pictures of all the boys to add.

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-10-of-2011-boyfriends.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your guys :) Especially the Vampire Academy boys :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jennifer Haha gotta love Adrian! I loved The Summer I Turned Pretty series! But be prepared to love both of the brothers, not just Conrad. :)Thanks! Yes it took forever but it was fun.

    @Patrica I love that book so much! Originally Dimitri Belikov was my number one...but Alexander Banks stole it from him LOL!

    @Kristina Thanks!

    @Nea Haha yes! The Vampire Academy boys are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Roro It was a great end to an amazing series!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damon and Adrian made my lists too...yay! Great choices

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, I admit Alex Pettyfer looks good as Tod. Still, he wouldn't have been my first choice if it was up to me. Now that I think of it AP totally fits the description, but.. idk.
    As for Adrian, Aiden Christenses in that pic TOTALLY is what I had in mind as Adrian. When I first saw that pic on google I was like, "wait, that's Adrian!" lol.
    And Dimitri.. I know everyone has been going on and on about Ben Barnes, but I never really saw him as Dimitri. He too fits the description, but I don't think I want him as Dimitri. I just can't see him as D.
    And last but not least, Jared Padalecki as Shane. I admit when I thought of Shane I didn't think of JP, but come to think of it you're totally right. He's Shane. :o



    P.S. Christian Ozera is fine but I'd made him a whole lot hotter.. >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was the only person I could think of that resembled Tod. But Alex Pettyfer is always Jace Wayland when it comes to book boys lol. Yes he is the perfect Adrian!! He really does look like Shane right?

      Delete
  10. i love the book the vampire stalker it is awsome can't stop thinking of alexander Banks <3 him soooo much

    ReplyDelete