Dec 13, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This Tuesday I have chosen to share two teasers from The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong.

"Hysterical laughter bubbled up in my throat. I swallowed it, twisting the sound into a whimper. The thumping grew louder, closer." (from pg 234)

"Something in his eyes, in his voice, in his face, made the back of my throat ache." (from pg 277)









This book is one of three seriously amazing books. I can't count how many times I have reread it. I recommend anyone read it if they haven't already! :) Hope you liked the teasers this Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh nice! I have read this one but not the other two (yet) and I did highly enjoy it. Thanks for sharing! My TT is over at http://rantsnscribbles.blogspot.com/2011/12/meme-teaser-tuesday-december-13-2011.html.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just awarded you the Liebster Blog Award on my blog. Come by and see!

    Danielle :)
    http://knowntoread.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-very-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete