Dec 6, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This Tuesday I will be providing you two random teasers from Night World #2.

"There were times when she got so angry at the universe that it was actually like a little voice inside her head whispering, Kill, kill, kill." (pg. 252 from The Chosen)

He snarled, "They're not exactly overjoyed with you either." (pg. 275 from The Chosen)









This is one of my favorite series and would recommend it any day of the week to anyone who hasn't read the Night World books. Hope you enjoyed these teasers. Feel free to leave a link to your Teaser Tuesday! :)

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read very much from this author, but I do like that quote...I often have that same voice in my head saying kill kill kill...but don't tell anyone ok?

    Here is my TT for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Gwenny I have read most of L.J Smiths stuff and its all really good. But Night World has to my favorite from this author. You should check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read anything by L.J. Smith and I feel like I am loosing out on some truly awesome books! This teaser proves that! lol. Fantastic choice for a teaser this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jacquelynne Your missing out on some awesomeness yes! Most of L.J Smiths books don't disappoint. Thank you! I was just over at yours and loved the Bloodlines Teaser. :)

    ReplyDelete