Dec 21, 2011

Re-Reading Challenge 2012

Okay, so I have decided to participate not in one but two reading challenges this year-well soon to be this year. I really want to do this Re-Reading Challenge because there are so many books sitting on my bookshelf that I want to reread and this just seems like the perfect thing to actually get me to reread them! So needless to say I am pretty excited to be doing this Re-Reading Challenge hosted by Scribing Shadows.

There are different levels to this Re-Reading Challenge and by clicking here it will take you to all the details and tell you how you can sign up as well. I have chosen to do the Ignite level which means I will need to reread 13-24 books. I figure I can do it! The challenge starts January 1st and runs through December 31st 2012. Below I will make a list of the books I plan to reread!

  1. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
  2. The Summer I Turned Pretty series by Jenny Han (3 books total)
  3. In or Out series by Claudia Gabel (4 books total)
  4. The Summing Series by Kelley Armstrong (3 books total)
  5. Jessica's Guide to dating on the dark side by Beth Fantasky 
  6. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
I only listed six since the three series I will be rereading  add up to 13 books. If I reread all of these before the end of this challenge I will come back to this post and add more books. But as of right now I just plan to reread thirteen.

2 comments:

  1. I just read your comment on my blog about loving horses as well. I think because of that you should join my Black Stallion 2012 reading challenge...lol. And if you have already read them it will count towards your re-reading challenge as well! /grins

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a really interesting challenge. There are a to of books that I want to re-read. I may have to join this challenge. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete