Dec 23, 2011

Random Ramblings #5

Okay, so I've decide that instead of not blogging at all on Friday's I will do what I was doing only it will just be the song of the week no foreign covers. I want to do this because I love music and I do miss doing the song of the week every Friday. I think I might make a poll on the side with some songs and which ever gets the most votes will be the song of the week. If you like this idea feel free to tell me and feel free to leave song suggestions as well!

My last Random Ramblings post was a lot about a funk I was in and how I wanted to tackle it and get back to reading every spare moment I have. And...I am back! Wooo hooo! It all has to do with The Vampire Stalker which oh my word I love this book. It was just what I needed. As I type this I have been up since 9 something this morning and I plan to keep it up until noon today when Rose's match ends...but I will admit I may have to take a nap at some point or I may end up being as grumpy as the Grinch. Which may just be all the proof I need on why I can't remember the last time I pulled an all nighter because it has been a long time. But anyways my point is at that since I plan to read The Vampire Stalker tonight and finish it a review will be posted on Christmas Eve! Now that I'm getting back into reading often expect to see more reviews coming up.

And since I now have a routine of adding pictures of the Mascots in Random Ramblings here are some pictures for you guys to enjoy!

Nesster

Chubbers


Well, that's all I have to ramble about for today. Monday morning I will be posting the first poll for the song of the week. Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it!

No comments:

Post a Comment