Dec 9, 2011

Random Ramblings #4

Today is just going to be a Random Ramblings post since I have nothing of significance to post about today. At the moment I am rereading Generation Dead by Daniel Waters. I'm not exactly sure when a review will be up since I just started it last night and am currently on Chapter 4 but it should be soon-I hope. I'm going to be completely honest and say I am kind of in a reading funk. I just can't decide what the heck I want to read originally my next book to review was going to be Lament by Maggie Stiefvater but then I decided The Body Finder that way I could read book one and jump straight into book two. Then I realized I already reviewed The Body Finder and I need to get some more reviews on here instead of just meme's and my random thoughts. Its been a little difficult with school fitting in reading and when I have the time I just don't read. Let me just tell ya I hate reading funks. Like seriously HATE them. But sometimes it happens. I'm hoping Generation Dead with pull me out of this funk. Anyways...

Mascot time! Anyone actually like this? I haven't had any comments about it so I will take that as a omen that you like it..? :)

Chubbers

Nesster
I had no part of setting up that cuteness. He just naturally sleeps by unicorns in tutus hehe. :)

I came across this book on Goodreads yesterday that I seriously want to drop everything and read but the book doesn't come out until May 1st 2012. I will just have to stare at the cover when I should be reading Generation Dead. Again with the reading funk... Anyways the book is called Sweet Evil and let me just tell you that cover? Swooooooooooooon!

Summary from Goodreads:
What if there were teens whose lives literally depended on being
bad influences? This is life for sons and daughters of fallen
angels in Sweet Evil.

Anna, a tender-hearted southern girl, was born with the sixth
sense to see and feel emotions of other people. She’s aware of
a struggle within herself, an inexplicable pull toward danger,
but it isn’t until she turns sixteen and meets the alluring
Kaidan Rowe that she discovers her terrifying heritage, and her
will-power is put to the test. He’s the boy your daddy warned
you about. If only someone had warned Anna.

A cross-country trip forces Anna and Kai to face the reality
that hope and love are not options for their kind. When it's
time for Anna to confront her demons, will she choose to embrace
her halo or her horns?


You swooning too? Yeah its pretty much impossible not too. The guy is hot, the dress is stunning and the story sounds amazing! Can't wait to read this one among many, many other books!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet Evil does look amazing, I've seen it on some WoW posts over the past few weeks. And I know what you mean about reading funks, I hate when I get into those. I can never figure out what to go to next (I've even started reading a book and after reading a couple pages decide I want to read something else). Hopefully your funk ends soon!

    Andrea
    Cozy Up With A Good Read

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Andrea Yes I can't wait to read it. Exactly! I start something and then I just figure out that isn't what I want to read. Thanks I'm hoping to get back in the groove of things fast! :)

    ReplyDelete