Dec 16, 2011

The Liebster Blog Award

I want to start this off by saying thanks to Danielle over at Known To Read who awarded my blog with the Liebster Blog Award! I had no idea about this award and am kind of honored to know that my blog is cool enough to even get an award! :)


Apparently Liebster means "dearest" in German which I didn't know until now! So basically this award goes to bloggers with less than 200 followers. And from Danielle's post I'm supposed to award 5 other bloggers this award!

  1. Thank the blogger who gave them this award and link back to that person's blog.
  2. Copy and paste the award to their blog.
  3. Reveal the 5 blogs they have chosen to award, commenting on their blogs to share the news.  
So without further ado here are the 5 blogs I am awarding this Liebster Blog award to:

1. Jackie @ The Hardcover Harlequin
2. Sierra @ Happily Never Ending
3. Jessirae @ Words, pages, and books
4. Nicole @  The More the Merrier
5. Jenelle @ The Midnight Book Thief

1 comment:

  1. Oooh cool! I've never gotten an award before. Thanks for thinking of me, Bailey! :) Okay, off to link you!

    ReplyDelete