Dec 25, 2011

In My Mailbox #4

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and its all about books you have bought or received. This week instead of using the image that was created by Kristi at The Story Siren I made one of my own. :)


Okay so this week I got some books for Christmas and I also got somethings in the mail. Thanks mom and dad for all the books! Thanks Michelle Zink for sending me a Christmas card in the mail with some goodies inside totally wasn't expecting that! Here's what I got this week in the mail.


  •  Temptation of Angels magnet from Michelle Zink
  • A Holiday card signed (on the back) by Michelle Zink
Thanks so much Michelle! Here is what I recieved for Christmas in books.





  •  Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready
  • Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski
  • Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender
  • Trial By Fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
  • Anna Dressed In Blood By Kendare Blake
  • Where She Went by Gayle Forman
  • Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
  • The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Official Movie Guide
Also I recieved an e-arc of The Weeping by O'dell Hutchison:



So that's what I got this week! Can't wait to read all of these awesome books! What did you receive this week? Leave me a link to your In My Mailbox below or if you don't have a blog go ahead and just tell me in the comments! :) Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas filled with lots of books!



3 comments:

  1. WOW! Your haul is screaming awesome this week! I'm loving the magnet. So cute. You got some awesome Christmas books! I loved Where She Went. Hope you do too. Also, I have Anna, Scorpio Races and Silence but have yet to read them. They are buried in my TBR pile. lol Some books I haven't heard of so thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays and happy reading <3

    My IMM: http://jessiraelloyd.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-3-christmas-special.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great haul this week. So many great books. I have heard that The Scorpio Races is really great. Happy Holidays. Here's mine http://booklovingme.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-122411.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jessirae Yes! I love the magnet too. Just need to find something to stick it on. Lol! I loved If I Stay so I'm thinking this one will rock. I've heard so many good things about it. Also I'm excited to read Adam's point of view on things. Anna, Silence & Scorpio Races are all ones I have been dying to read!! Your welcome! Merry Christmas, Happy reading!

    @Amy Yeah I have too! It sounds like such a good read so I can't wait to dive into it! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete