Dec 21, 2011

Cover Reveal

First I would like to say I don't usually post three times a day but today I have too! The cover for If I Lie by Corrine Jackson was revealed and I got to tell you I love the cover but I love the sound of the actual story even more! I hadn't heard of this book until today to be totally honest but now that I have read what it is about I am sitting here as I write this thinking AUGUST 28TH 2012 WHY SO FAR AWAY?? I want this book ASAP it sounds so good.

Summary from Corrine Jackson's site:




Quinn's done the unthinkable: she kissed a guy who is not Carey, her boyfriend. And she got caught. Being branded a cheater would be bad enough, but Quinn is deemed a traitor and shunned by all of her friends. Because Caryes not just any guy-he's serving in Afghanistan and revered by everyone in their small, military town.

Quinn could clear her name, but that would mean revealing secrets that she’s vowed to keep—secrets that aren’t hers to share. And when Carey goes MIA, Quinn must decide how far she’ll go to protect her boyfriend…and her promise.

The cover is lovely but what really got me wanting to read it was the summary. I think after reading this and the sudden excitement I got after reading it I'm gonna say I have a new found interest in books with guys who are in the military. I literally can't wait to read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment