Dec 12, 2011

Cover Reveal

Today I have a treat for you. I among some other awesome bloggers get to reveal the cover today for Jennifer L. Armentrout's third book in the Covenant series! But first before I do that I have to ask a favor. Today Alex is up against Nora from the Hush, Hush series in the YA Sisterhoods Heroine Tourney and we need you to vote for her because she rocks. And guess what? If Alex wins Jennifer will be posting an extra scene between Alex and Aiden between Half-Blood and Pure!! So go to this link and please vote for Alex, though I would understand if you voted for Nora cause she is pretty awesome too but I mean I seriously want to read this extra scene don't you? We all know Aiden would vote for Alex. :)

 Adien's pretty handsome eh? ;)

Okay now onto the really gorgeous cover for Deity....but first I think I need to show you guys the awesome first two books that way you get the full effect of  how awesome Deity's cover looks with the other two books!



Half-Blood book one


Pure book two

Okay you ready for book threes cover?

.....

.........

...............

*drumroll*





 Deity book three

Its gorgeous right? I am so loving this cover and I think it goes great with the first two books. Love the dark red in the corner looks awesome! And I am so curious to find out what that is on her neck! So what do you guys think love it? Let me know in the comments your thoughts and if you will be voting for Alex! Rose has her first match today to so don't forget to vote for Alex & Rose as well! Lets get Alex & Rose to the next round!

3 comments:

  1. Great post. Alex & Rose FTW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amy Thanks! Alex & Rise FTW!! So far they are both staying strong in the lead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Amy Correction Alex & ROSE FTW! Lol my finger slipped.

    ReplyDelete