Dec 8, 2011

Cover Reveal

Today the cover for The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa was revealed *insert happy dance*! I absouley love all of Julie's book covers and this one I just couldn't wait to see and now I finally have and let me tell you it is one gorgeous thing. We originally got a sneak peek to hold us over which was this..


And now we get the full cover!


I LOVE this cover. Its just awesome and creeeepy!! I did not expect to see a girl with blood running down her eye but hey this cover rocks! What do you guys think?

4 comments:

  1. This cover is really creepy but gorgeous. Thanks for showing it off, did you notice at the bottom the mention a new Iron Fey series book too?

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Andrea It is really creepy! I wasn't expecting it but I really like it! I did not!! I thought The Iron Knight was the last book, but I think I heard something about the series going on but with the little brother Ethan. Thanks for pointing that out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! That's an engaging cover! Freaking amazing!!!!!! And I love this author, too! Can't wait to read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Danielle I so agree. If I knew nothing about this book and just saw the cover I would so buy it because the cover is awesome! I am a new fan of hers but I am loving her work as well! :)

    ReplyDelete