Dec 4, 2011

Cover Reveal

Today the cover for Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout was revealed! Obsidian which comes out in three days is high on my TBR list! I've heard that the book is even already out some places! :) Always exciting to find a book before its supposed to be released. Ready for the awesome cover? Here you go....







Pretty right? I love all the deep blue colors its so pretty. Can't wait to read Obsidian! What are your thoughts on the cover? Do you think its a good companion for Obsidian? I will admit there is one thing about the cover I don't like and its the guys eyes. On the first cover they are dreamy and gorgeous but this one? There hard to look at. What are your thoughts on the eyes? But aside from that one thing that bothers me this cover rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment