Nov 23, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine were you spotlight a book that hasn't come out yet but you are dying to read. This week my Waiting on Wednesday pick is..

Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton


From Goodreads:

Life as the Preliator is harder than Ellie ever imagined.
Balancing real life with the responsibility of being Heaven’s warrior is a challenge for Ellie. Her relationship with Will has become all business, though they both long for each other. And now that the secret of who she really is has come out, so have Hell’s strongest reapers. Grown bold and more vicious, the demonic threaten her in the light of day and stalk her in the night.

She’s been warned.
Cadan, a demonic reaper, comes to her with information about Bastian’s new plan to destroy Ellie’s soul and use an ancient relic to wake all the souls of the damned and unleash them upon humanity. As she fights to stay ahead of Bastian’s schemes , the revelations about those closest to her awaken a dark power within Ellie that threatens to destroy everything—including herself.

She’ll be betrayed.
Treachery comes even from those whom she loves, and Ellie is broken by the deaths of those who stood beside her in this Heavenly war. Still, she must find a way to save the world, herself, and her love for Will. If she fails, there will be hell to pay. 


I have been dying to get my hands on Wings Of the Wicked the moment I read that very last page of Angelfire. Wings of the Wicked won't be released until February 14 2012. I can't wait! I loved Angelfire so much. Courtney's writing is just so amazing and it sticks with you even after you have finished reading the book.

14 comments:

  1. I'm with you on this one, I can't wait to read it! I absolutely LOVED Angelfire, it was definitely one of my favourites of 2011. Great pick!

    Feel free to check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Angelfire yet (it is on my TBR shelf!) but this one sounds great!

    Waiting on Wednesday @ Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to read this one too!! great pick!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday-17_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds really interesting!
    I also just wanted to say I love your blog background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Christa The first was amazing you should totally check it out! Thank you! :)

    @Amanda Thanks!

    @Kelly Angelfire was amazing, but if you don't want to go crazy waiting for Wings of the Wicked I would wait to read Angel fire until Feb. :) Because waiting for this book has been hard!!

    @Pamela Thank you! And yes defiantly one of my favorite from 2011 as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've have been seeing this book everywhere and I feel like I am out of the loop on how awesome this series is !! lol. Great choice for this weeks Waiting on Wednesday though :) I am loving the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jacquelynne The series is totally awesome and you should so read it! Thanks! Yes me too! I love the Angelfire cover as well. Can't wait to see what the cover will look like for book three! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of these books before, thanks for introducing me to them, they sound really interesting! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Andrea Your welcome! And thank you for the follow! Appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm looking forward to this one too! Angelfire was a great read; I can't wait to see where the series goes from here!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wings of the Wicked...you just have to love that title!

    Here is my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This book sounds wicked! I'll have to check it out :D

    MaryAnn @ Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still need to read Angelfire, but I hope to soon. :D Great pick.

    Here is my Waiting on Wednesday: WoW

    And feel free to enter my Holiday Giveaway: Holiday Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Justin941 Thanks! Hope you love it when you read it.

    ReplyDelete