Nov 9, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

I want to try something new called Waiting on Wednesday a weekly event  hosted by Breaking the Spine which is about new releases we are eager to read but aren't quite out in stores yet. This will be the first meme I'm trying out and I probably will just stick with this one until it becomes part of my normal blogging routine and then as I go I may add a second one.

Anyways here is my pick for Waiting on Wednesday:

The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead: Tough, brainy alchemist Sydney Sage and doe-eyed Moroi princess Jill Dragomir are in hiding at a human boarding school in the sunny, glamorous world of Palm Springs, California. The students - children of the wealthy and powerful - carry on with their lives in blissful ignorance, while Sydney, Jill, Eddie and Adrian must do everything in their power to keep their secret safe. But with forbidden romances, unexpected spirit bonds, and the threat of Strigoi moving ever closer, hiding the truth is harder than anyone thought.

Populated with new faces as well as familiar ones, Richelle Mead's breathtaking Bloodlines series explores all the friendship, romance, battles and betrayals that made the #1 New York Times bestselling Vampire Academy series so addictive. In this second book, the drama is hotter, the romances are steamier, and the stakes are even higher.

This is a book I have been dying to read the moment I finished reading Bloodlines. That ending!! Richelle Mead is known for her endings and she did a good one with Bloodlines. I am so excited for this one to come out it isn't supposed to be released until June 19 2012 but I will just pretend that isn't as far away as it seems. :) So you know what my Waiting on Wednesday book is what is yours?

7 comments:

  1. I still have to read Bloodlines! I really enjoyed her VA series though.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower. I found Bloodlines okay. I'm hoping that this one will be better. Great selection. Come visit me as well.

    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following! I really enjoyed it and it allowed me to slowly learn to love Adrian Lol! I hope you like this one better too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I acutally read Last Sacrifice and Bloodlines back to back, so when I was finished with the latter, I went through some serious Richelle Mead withdrawal. And now book two isn't coming out until the middle of the year!

    -Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet! Her books are so good its hard not to want the next one like right away! Haha I feel your pain the next one cant come out soon enough.

    ReplyDelete