Nov 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice, but make sure it isn't a SPOILER line! This will be the third meme I am trying and I'm hoping to stick with it. So here it goes these two teaser lines will be coming from The Den of Shadows Quartet by Amelia AtWater-Rhodes.

"Cold," she heard behind her. "Very cold. I approve completely." (pg. 139 from Demon In My View.)

"You live to make trouble don't you?" "Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting." (pg.243 from Demon In My View.)






If you haven't read The Den of Shadows quartet I so recommend it! I love this book so much! Add it to your TBR list you will not regret it!

9 comments:

  1. Added to my 'to read' list on Goodreads, good choice of teasers, new follower here :-)

    Here's mine: http://ttoria.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesdays.html

    TToria
    xo
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! Hope you enjoy the book when you read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No probs, thanks for popping over to my blog too :-)
    I'll let you know

    TToria
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have actually not heard of this before. Thanks for sharing. I think I might have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a really good read! I recommend any of Amelia Atwater-Rhodes novels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teasers this week!! :) I enjoyed them immensely, I think I will add this book to my TBR ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Anonymous: Yes! Me too! :)

    @Jacquelynne: Glad you enjoyed the teasers! Hope you enjoy the book when you read it! :D

    ReplyDelete