Nov 15, 2011

Out Today!

Some really awesome books are out today! They are quite a few that I have been dying to read and now they are finally out in the world!

The Pledge by Kimberly Derting:


Its finally here! I have been counting down the days until I could read The Pledge and get to look at the cover up close. So pretty!

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi:



 My touch is lethal. My touch is power. Yep just by that and the cover I knew I would be wanting to read this one.Oh and not to mention the amazing trailer. Don't know about the trailer? Look no further.

Amazing right?

WhereverYou Go by Heather Davis:


When I found this book on amazon I knew I would be reading it. The cover is marvelous and the story sounds beautiful.

How many of you will be at the bookstore picking up these books?

No comments:

Post a Comment