Nov 27, 2011

In My Mailbox #2

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and its all about books you have bought or received.


Today I bought three books and those being Sweetheart by Sara Zarr, Sleepless by Cyn Balog, and Split by Stefan Petrucha.


Sweethearts I have read and loved and am glad I finally own it. Sleepless has been on my TBR list for a long time so I'm excited I can finally read it. Split I had never heard of before nor had I heard of the author before either. It sounds like a good story and the cover is totally intriguing. I hope I like it! Can't wait to read these three! At the moment I am reading Numbers by Rachel Ward and so far I'm not that into it. I'm hoping that changes fast or I may stop reading it which I never do and have only done with one other book. If not I may have to set it aside for a few days and start something else possibly one of these awesome books perhaps. :)

What did you get in your mailbox today?

4 comments:

  1. Awesome mailbox! Spilt and Sweethearts looks like great books. I will look into those two on Goodreads. I've read Sleepless and I really enjoyed it :] Happy reading!

    BTW, I love how your IMM is full of "S" titles. Coincidence? ;] I've read Numbers. It was all right. Hope it gets better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jessirae Thanks! Sweethearts was a good book kind of dark thou. I'm excited about reading Split. Yeah, I have heard Sleepless was good. I can't wait to read it. Haha it is all "S" isn't it? I didn't notice until just now. I'm so very tempted to stop reading Numbers, but I will give it a few more chapters before moving on to something else. Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice mailbox this week! I agree the cover for Spilt does look really intriguing, definitely a book I would stop and look at just because of the cover.

    Feel free to check out my IMM here

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Andrea Thanks! Going to look at your IMM right now! :)

    ReplyDelete