Nov 12, 2011

In My Mailbox #1

Today I am going to do a second meme which is hosted by The Story Siren. I know I said I would stick with one until I got used to it but I got some pretty cool stuff in the mail today and I'm to excited not to show you guys. If anyone of you have a blog of your own and you haven't tried this In My Mailbox you should it seems like it will be fun!


First thing I got in my mailbox today was two The Pledge bookmarks and two stickers from Jessirae which she is part of Kimberly Derting's Street Team so if you want to win awesome stuff follow her on twitter at @xjessiare. Thank you Jessiare!


The second thing I got today was the Wake Trilogy by Lisa McMann. I read the first two books a few years back and loved them! I am so glad I can finally get too read them over again and read Gone. I won them from Memrie at her blog where she is holding quite a few giveaways at the moment! So go check out her blog by clicking on her name above. :) Thanks Memrie for the books!!

What is in your mail box today? Did you receive or buy any books today? Let me know in the comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment