Nov 21, 2011

Five books I Can't Wait to Read

There are a few books out that I have not yet had the chance to read but am dying too. I will list my top 5 and in the comments you can list your top 5. They can be  new releases or books that have been out for a while or ones that aren't even out yet. Here are my top 5...

5. Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick


4. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin


3. My Beating Teenage Heart by C. K. Kelly Martin


2. Where She Went by Gayle Forman


1. Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma


What are your top 5 books you wish you could go out today and buy? The poll for who was your favorite Heroines ended today and Clary from Mortal Instruments came in first with Rose from Vampire Academy and Dru from Strange Angels tied in second. Kaylee from Soul Screamers came in third and Claire from Morganville Vampires came in fourth. I was a little shocked Claire only got one vote. I love her character and the series but looks like everyone's favorite is Clary. :)

3 comments:

  1. I am also DYING to read Mara Dyer! It sounds soooo good! New follower from Razorbill :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy! your read.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday_23.html

    ReplyDelete