Nov 13, 2011

Every Novel Nerds Heaven

I know I am a total book nerd when I see a huge section of shelves in some thrift store and my eyes light up. I also know that they had awesome books there for such amazing prices I can't even begin to tell you okay maybe I can. I will start off by saying I could buy 15 paperback books for 5 bucks. Yes, I am in heaven. I totally know going back there sometime soon. 20 bucks there and I could strike gold. Anyways my point is that its amazing where you can find books for such good prizes. I had no idea this place had books and now that I do I may just become a regular. So people start checking out places other than bookstores if you already don't. Don't get me wrong I'll still be shopping at my normal bookstores but to think how much money I can save and get a crap load of books. I see some giveaways in the near future. So I got these books yesterday for 5 dollars. I feel like a kid on Christmas morning who woke up to find a puppy under the tree.

Yes I know, that is Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone. I am probably the only human being on the face of the earth who hasn't read any of the Harry Potter books. But I am finally going to read the books and no longer be that person who hasn't read Harry Potter. And I am pretty darn excited.  I am so excited to have bought Numbers by Rachel Ward. Can't wait to dive into it. Also it took me forever but finally got Burned. Sometimes when a series is as big as the House of Night I fall behind because there are so many other amazing books coming out. I'm sure I'm not the only one who falls behind on certain book series. All I can say is I need some control and bigger bookshelf's. I have books hidden behind other books because I have no room. But what can I say? Books are my weakness. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment