Nov 28, 2011

Cover Reveal

Today Nova Ren Suma reveled the new cover for Dani Noir which is now called Fade Out. I haven't yet read this book but will defiantly be adding it to my TBR list.


I really like the new cover its simple and pretty and you really don't get any hints of what the book could be about.

I like the old cover as well, but I don't think I would have picked it up like I would if I saw the new cover. What do you guys think do you like the old one better or the new one better?

As well as Brave New Love: 15 Dystopian Tales of Desire cover was reveled and I must say it is GORGEOUS!

I love how the black is creeping up her shoulder like it might possibly devour her. And the blue water leading to that building that appears to be on fire. This cover rocks! What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment