Nov 2, 2011

Cover Reveal!

Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready cover was reveled today and I'm quite torn about it and the news.

Your first thought is it doesnt match the first two GORGOUES books right? Well thats because they are reprinting the first two books with brand new covers.



Okay I'm going to be honest I am seriously wishing they would have redesigned these covers after releasing the hardcover two match the other two books only because I love those covers so much and now I just feel like there will be an empty spot on my shelf totally waiting for the Shine hardcover! But since they aren't doing that I will just have to pout in silence for a moment. Don't get me wrong the new covers are pretty they just aren't as appealing to me as the old ones. What are your thoughts on the new covers? Do you love the old ones better which I will post below or the new ones better?


Aren't they just gorgeous side by side? But even thou I like the old covers so much I'm sure I will learn to love the new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment