Oct 18, 2011

The Scorpio Races is out TODAY!

The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater is out TODAY!!! I have been dying to read this book since I read the description and saw the cover! I mean seriously look at that cover its gorgeous! I love the dark red and how the girl and horse are black so you cant see there faces. And even with not being able to see the girl and horses face they look fierce.

Summary from Barnes&Noble:

Some race to win. 

Others race to survive.

It happens at the start of every November: the Scorpio Races. Riders attempt to keep hold of their water horses long enough to make it to the finish line. 

Some riders live.

Others die.

At age nineteen, Sean Kendrick is the returning champion. He is a young man of few words, and if he has any fears, he keeps them buried deep, where no one else can see them.

Puck Connolly is different. She never meant to ride in the Scorpio Races. But fate hasn't given her much of a choice. So she enters the competition - the first girl ever to do so. She is in no way prepared for what is going to happen.

Just the description of the book sounds so amazing!  Sean Kendrick already sounds swoon worthy. I love horses and adventure-and this book sure does sound like its going to have a lot of adventure in it-so I have no doubt when I get my hands on this book I'm going to devour it. Anyone else dying to read The Scorpio Races? If so what are you waiting for? Go buy it! Its finally out!

No comments:

Post a Comment