Oct 25, 2011

Out Today!

Two awesome books are out today. Crave by Melissa Darnell and The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa! I have been dying to read Crave and now that I have started the Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa I can not wait to be able to finish the whole series with out having to wait to get to read the Iron Knight. These are two books you must go buy people! :)

Crave by Melissa Darnell

Summary from Goodreads: Savannah Colbert has never known why she's so hated by the kids of the Clann. Nor can she deny her instinct to get close to Clann golden boy Tristan Coleman. Especially when she recovers from a strange illness and the attraction becomes nearly irresistible. It's as if he's a magnet, pulling her gaze, her thoughts, even her dreams. Her family has warned her to have nothing to do with him, or any members of the Clann. But when Tristan is suddenly everywhere she goes, Savannah fears she's destined to fail.

For years, Tristan has been forbidden to even speak to Savannah Colbert. Then Savannah disappears from school for a week and comes back…different, and suddenly he can't stay away. Boys seem intoxicated just from looking at her. His own family becomes stricter than ever. And Tristan has to fight his own urge to protect her, to be near her no matter the consequences…
 
Uh hello intriguing description! This book sounds amazing and I've heard some good stuff about it from people who got an ARC. The cover is absolutely stunning! The white dress against all that red? Beautiful.  Anyone else as excited as me to read Crave? If so your in luck it came out today! :D


The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa


Summary from Goodreads: My name—my True Name—is Ashallayn'darkmyr Tallyn.
I am the last remaining son of Mab, Queen of the Unseelie Court. And I am dead to her.
My fall began, as many stories do, with a girl…

 I just started this book series and am already falling for it and Ash and possibly Puck as well. :) I can not tell you how many rave reviews this book has gotten and if the series is as good as The Iron King has been then I can only imagine how amazing the other books get to this final one. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment