Oct 19, 2011

I Heart You, You Haunt me

I Heart You, You Haunt Me by Lisa Schroeder is a beautifully written inverse novel that had my gut in a knot and tears streaming down my face. This was my very first read in inverse and all I can say is I have never had a book effect me in such away before. I don't think there was a moment when reading this book when I wasn't crying. Even after finishing the book the story stuck with me and I felt like crying all over again. This book is just an amazing read, but be warned you better have some tissues ready because you will be sobbing like a baby.

Summary from Amazon: 

Girl meets boy.

Girl loses boy.

Girl gets boy back...
 ...sort of.

Ava can't see him or touch him, unless she's dreaming. She can't hear his voice, except for the faint whispers in her mind. Most would think she's crazy, but she knows he's here.
Jackson. The boy Ava thought she'd spend the rest of her life with. He's back from the dead, as proof that love truly knows no bounds. 

I think I was hooked the moment I saw the cover of the book read the title and read the description. But I wont lie when I opened the book to the first page I noticed something a little different. The book was in inverse which at the time I didn't know what that was. So instead of buying the book like I knew I should have I set it down not sure if I would like the book or not. I regret that decision because this books is so so good and heart breaking! Months went on and I would keep seeing that little book written in inverse yet I wouldn't buy it. Finally after way to long I bought the book. Read it. Loved it. Reread it. Loved it even more. This book is truly amazing. I wish I would have read it sooner. Though this book is written differently it is a story no one wants to miss. I absolutely love inverse books now and recommend any book written in inverse. It may be different but its the best kind of different you will ever find.

This books gets 5 out of 5 stars from me! I recommend any of Lisa Schroeder books they are all amazing! Can't wait to finally read The Day Before the book sounds so good and the cover is stunning! If you haven't read I Heart You, You Haunt Me do it now you wont regret  it!

No comments:

Post a Comment