Oct 13, 2011

Book Trailers

I am going to do an extra post today all about some of my favorite book trailers. There a quite a lot so I will narrow it down to my top ten. Feel free to leave some of your favorite book trailers in the comments. I would love to see them!

10. If I Stay by Gale Forman

I love this book it is written so beautifully. This book trailer is perfect and just as beautiful as the book. I think what I love about this one is it tells Mia's story so well. Some book trailers just don't seem to give the book justice but this one does a hundred percent.


9. The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater

I haven't yet had the pleasure to read this series but oh my goodness Maggie Stiefvater is one talented woman. She did every little detail of these trailers on her own. Can you imagine how much work that had to of taken? She even made the music which I absolutely love and wish I could get on my I-Pod! I love every single one of these they are so creative! The tree growing out of the book? Love, love, love! Can't wait to finally read this series!





8. Once A Witch by Carolyn MacCullough

After finishing reading Once A Witch I had mixed feelings. It wasn't what I was expecting but was still a good fast read. I absolutely love this trailer. I'm not exactly sure why. I love the music towards the middle and there is just something about it that makes it my number eight.



7. Cryers Cross by Lisa McMann

This book is brilliant and out right freaky. I loved this book and wish there were a sequel to it! This trailer is just as brilliant and freaky. The voice at the end gives me chills. Just awesome.


6. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

Ever since I read about this book I have been impatiently waiting for it to be released. When the trailer was posted on Maggie's blog it made the wait seem way to far away! I don't know how many times I hit replay watching this one. The music is just amazing and so is the art. Maggie Stiefvater makes some phenomenal trailers.


5. Bad Girls Don't Die: From Bad to Cursed by Katie Alender

I came across this book trailer on Amazon not realizing it was a book series. After watching this one and getting pretty freaked out I decided Katie Alender's book series would be on my TBR list. The story just sounds like one of those were the lights must be on while reading. Can't wait!


4. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

This book sounds so good and the book trailer is awesome! "No one would know that some where out there  is a B student with a body count. And its important that you know. So your not next." Whoa!! Love the song in the trailer as well. Another must read!


3. Fallen by Lauren Kate

This book was pretty good and I love this trailer. Its not exactly the one made by the publishing company but its one that won a teen award contest and I can see why it won. Its pretty good.


2. Where She Went by Gayle Foman

I haven't read this one yet but I cant wait to! I have heard so many good things about it. I'm not exactly sure what it is about this trailer but I really like it.


1. The Iron Knight By Julie Kagawa

I am in the process of finishing The Iron King so far Im really loving it. This trailer for obvious reasons is my number one. Its just . . . wow. When Ash is throwing the ice? Epic! And I love Grimalkin at the ending!


Okay so you know my top ten book trailers. What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment