Oct 15, 2011

The Body Finder

Summary from Barnes & Nobel: Violet Ambrose is grappling with two major issues: Jay Heaton and her morbid secret ability. While the sixteen-year-old is confused by her new feelings for her best friend since childhood, she is more disturbed by her "power" to sense dead bodies or at least those that have been murdered. Since she was a little girl, she has felt the echoes the dead leave behind in the world . . .and the imprints that attach to their killers.
 

The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting is a must read. This book is full of eerie suspense that has you wondering what is going to be around the corner? Something absolutely scary of course! I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this book. I devoured every word in one sitting and wished I had book two in my hands already! Not only is there paranormal suspense there's also a love story thrown into the perfect mix. Your not going to want to miss Violet's suspenseful story.

The Cover: This cover is lovely. I love the vibrant blue against the black. Its just perfect. Thou I do tend to like covers with models on them I absolutely love this one and couldn't imagine it any other way. I also really like the font they use with Kimberly's name very pretty!

The Title: Love the title! The Body Finder right there in that title is suspense and mystery for you. I want to say the title alone is what made me pick it up at the bookstore in the first place. And I am so glad I did!

The Main Characters:  Violet is an awesome narrator. I loved reading about her story and her voice was just so easy to get drawn into. I loved her snappy dialogue and everything else about her. Kimberly Derting made a very likable character.

Jay is that guy character you wish you could pull out of the book and claim as your boyfriend. He's sweet, funny, charming, hot, and a list of many other things that could go on endlessly.

Basically what I am saying is go buy this book if you haven't done so yet!! Its truly an awesome read that I may just go reread again now...yes its that good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment